David Tvildiani Medical University
- To provide scientifically-oriented Higher Medical Education based on the best International experience.
“AIETI” Medical School is a branch of David Tvildiani Medical University. AIETI Medical School is the first non-governmental highest educational Medical Institution in Georgia established by Academician David Tvildiani and Dr. Dimitri Tvildiani in 1989.
Over 200 graduates of DTMU have successfully passed the qualifying exams and have already completed or are currently enrolled in residency or other proficiency courses, working as physicians in prominent USA and European Universities and Clinics.
The absolute majority of our graduates have been employed in the professional field, while many more successfully passed the international exams (USMLE, PLAB, MCI) and are currently developing their skills at clinics and research centers of the USA, Germany, Britain, Sweden and other countries. A number of the graduates have returned to the School as proficient teachers. Many have earned their PhD degree.
The Black sea, mountains of 5000 meters, plains full of vegetation, and even a desert, this is landscape of Georgia. For over 5 thousand years of existence,Georgians are notorious for their outstanding hospitality.
Georgia is the cradle of wine making, iron and gold development. The word Medicine comes after the Georgian princess MEDEA-a prominent healer of the ancient times.The unique history and culture During recent years, Georgia is usually listed among 10 safest Countries in the world to live.
Population of Georgia is around 5 million and it’s area-69700 km2. It is located between the Black and Caspian seas, on the border of Europe and Asia. That is why Georgia is an amazing cluster of cultures, religions, fascinating landscapes and ancient history.
The Country where everyone can find something favorable – from snowy peaks to subtropical shores, from desert to lush forest, from cities to enchanting villages. Ethnic Georgians constitute a majority of the population. The official languages is Georgian, one of the oldest language in the world. The Georgian alphabet and script is one of the only 14 original groups existing in the world. Remarkably, most of Georgian speak Russian and English.
THE NEW CAMPUS
- Starting from September, 2016, a new campus of the David Tvildiani Medical University invites foreign students to live and learn in it’s New Campus.
- The campus is located in the city of Rustavi, a quiet and clean small city 30 km-s away from Tbilisi, the Capital of Georgia.
- The Campus is located to the gorgeous valley of the Mtkvari river in central part of the city. Its location and the landscape provide with excellent environment for learning and students activities.
- Two floor of the main building consist of classrooms, auditoriums, library and other administrative facilities, related to the teaching process.Upper three floors serve as the dormitory and are organized to provide comfortable living to the students. There are isolated rooms to accommodate two or four students. The building is equipped with all modern HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning) and internet system.
- An experienced team of chiefs is preparing tasty Indian, Vegetarian and chicken dishes from the most fresh and ecologically pure products.
- Students are encouraged to participate in DTMU soccer Basketball, Rugby, or Cricket team, art and music groups.
- There is a shuttle service to bus station of Rustavi, city of Tbilisi, as well as Tbilisi International Airport.
David Tvildiani medical University offers USMLE preparation courses to its students free of charge. In addition to mandatory lessons that student attend in basic MD program, our students have opportunity to attend free USMLE preparation courses. USMLE preparation courses are conducted by DTMU graduate who have successfully passed USMLE steps. USMLE process is based on best books and educational materials used and recommended for the exams. Computer based multiple choice examination are conducted periodically to simulate real USMLE test taking environment.
Fee Structure for David Tvildiani Medical University - Tbilisi
|Tuition Fee||$ 6000||$ 6000||$ 6000||$ 6000||$ 6000||$ 6000|
|Hostel & Mess (approx.)||$ 2500||$ 2500||$ 2500||$ 2500||$ 2500||$ 2500|
|TOTAL||$ 8500||$ 8500||$ 8500||$ 8500||$ 8500||$ 8500|
|FINAL COST FOR 6 YEARS INCLUDING FEES + ACCOMMODATION + FOOD||$ 51000|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
MBBS study in Georgia is the recent hot topic of discussion among students who desire to pursue their MBBS abroad in 2016 and specifically MBBS in Europe. Indian students having lower academic such as 60% in PCB and still wishing to go for high quality try to select lower cost MD / MBBS Study in Georgia.
ELIGIBILITY & DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- 50% in PCB at 10+2 level.
- Passport copy available or applied.
- Transcripts and Passing certificate for 10+2 Level.
- Birth certificate.
- Bank Statement of Guardian.
- Digital Photograph.
DURATION OF PROGRAM OF MBBS
While deciding the option of pursuing MBBS / MD study in Georgia, you must understand the duration of the course carefully.
The medical degrees for DTMU is of 6 years.