Study in Russia
Students do not wait till the completion of their high school anymore to decide their career or their stream of higher education. Those who are really concerned about making a bright future start preparing from the middle school itself. However, they are young and it might be a bit too overwhelming to go through a plethora of options all by themselves. Some might have excellent grades in certain subjects and yet their passions lie in pursuing something else entirely and as a top ranking educational service provider in India, SREC makes sure that there is no compromise at any end. The career counseling sessions are meticulously conducted and they endeavour to answer the queries of the students. The incentive of getting a foreign degree for medical or management is that it enables the students to establish themselves in their fields very early in life and make a successful career. Our experts look beyond the grades- they also take into account the student’s personal choices and help them find an institute where there will be emotional, intellectual and social growth. SREC has been responsible for showing hundreds of students their way and they have all established themselves very well in their lived.
Why Study MBBS in Russia
- There is no better alternative than learning from experts and here some good reasons about why studying in Russia would be a good reason.
- The cost of education in Russia is quite low and it would come to about 2.5 lakhs to 5 lakhs annually. There are subsidized education facilities and there is a better patient to doctor ration with a fairly large number of hospitals.
- Those interested in practicing in India are trained during the MCI screening test and are then registered.
- The course itself is taught in English and yet students get to learn the Russian language so that they can converse with the local patients. The fourth, fifth and sixth years are instrumental as surgeons in hospitals act as tutors and start to work with the students teaching in Russian.
- The professors are well versed in the MCI regulations and the syllabus of the exams and the students are trained for the MCI screening simultaneously. Additionally, they are also coached for USMLE preparation so that they can study or practice in the USA.
- The students are put up in secure hostels with all amenities.
Mari State Medical University, Russia
Russia National Research Medical University – Moscow
Peoples’ Friendship University
Ryazan Medical University – Ryazan
Crimea Medical University – Crimea
Smolensk Medical University
|Mari State Medical University, Russia|
|Russia National Medical University.|
|Peoples’ Friendship University|
|Crimea Medical University|
|Smolensk State Medical University|
|Rayzan Medical University|
Admission Process FOR ADMISSION TO MBBS IN RUSSIA 2017
The admission process is very simple here. Students Just need to submit the documents. Further, the student can wait for a month and get guaranteed admission to study MBBS in Russia. The only thing that you must take care is the timing of the application. If you apply within the specified time, then there will be absolutely no problem to complete the admission process. You would depart by 10th September to study MBBS in Russia in English medium. The On-line and direct admission system ensures complete transparency for the Indian students applying for MBBS in Russia. The students are able to track the entire admission system progress through our latest technology “SATS”. A completely hassle free admission to MBBS in Russia is now available for Indian students.
Once you apply for MBBS in Russia programs through SREC, you have several advantages such as:
- Reliable and honest counselling for MBBS in abroad in 8 countries.
- Trustworthy university selection with long-term success effect.
- Guaranteed Admission to low cost MBBS in an abroad program.
- Translation of academic documents, Notarization and Apostil.
- Stamping from Embassy & Ministry of External Affairs.
- Perfect Visa application documentation & Zero rejection guarantee of Visa issuance.
- 100% safe and escorted travel services to drop the students to the Universities.
- Accommodation support at the campus.
- FOREX and Travel Insurance support.
Eligibility & Documents Required
- 50% in PCB at 10+2 level.
- Passport copy available or applied.
- Transcripts and Passing certificate for 10+2 Level.
- Birth certificate.
- Bank Statement of father.
- Digital Photograph.