Akaki Tsereteli State University-Kutaisi
ATUS is oriented towards the demands of the society and the state.
- Akaki Tsereteli State University (ATSU) is one of the oldest high education institutions of Georgia established 84 years ago in 1933
- ATSU became one of the largest universities with wide spectrum of academic (on BA and MA levels) and professional teaching programs and research fields
- ATSU is internationally recognized
- ATSU multidisciplinary educational institution, which meets modern requirements by using the innovative methods of teaching, global Education Programs and projects, relevant research and diversity of high-quality services, contributes to the development of civil society and has a leading position among the universities of South-Eastern Europe.
WHY TO JOIN Akaki Tsereteli State University (ATSU)?
- ATSU is one of the oldest State Universities in Georgia, founded in 1933
- ATSU offers English Language Programs
- ATSU is accredited by WHO, FAIMER, IMED, MCI…
- ATSU offers exchange programs.
- ATSU has its own University clinic and high standard hospitals with modern techniques.
- ATSU has modern equipped university campus .
- ATSU offers friendly and hospitable environment.
- ATSU offers affordable school fee.
- ATSU offers orientation days.
- ATSU offers housing, dormitory.
- ATSU offers Social activities.
- ATSU offers Georgian Language Course.
Fee Structure for Akaki Tsereteli State University-Kutaisi
|Tuition Fee||$ 5000||$ 4500||$ 4500||$ 4500||$ 4500|
|Hostel & Mess (approx.)||$ 2000||$ 2000||$ 2000||$ 2000||$ 2000|
|TOTAL||$ 7000||$ 6500||$ 6500||$ 6500||$ 6500|
|FINAL COST FOR 5 YEARS INCLUDING FEES + ACCOMMODATION + FOOD||$ 33000|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
MBBS study in Georgia is the recent hot topic of discussion among students who desire to pursue their MBBS abroad in 2016 and specifically MBBS in Europe. Indian students having lower academic such as 60% in PCB and still wishing to go for high quality try to select lower cost MD / MBBS Study in Georgia.
ELIGIBILITY & DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- 50% in PCB at 10+2 level.
- Passport copy available or applied.
- Transcripts and Passing certificate for 10+2 Level.
- Birth certificate.
- Bank Statement of Guardian.
- Digital Photograph.
DURATION OF PROGRAM OF MBBS
While deciding the option of pursuing MBBS / MD study in Georgia, you must understand the duration of the course carefully.
The medical degrees is of 5 years for Akaki Tsereteli State University.