China has emerged as a very popular destination for students from all over the world because of the affordable living costs and tuition fees. In 2012 alone, over 3 lakhs students had enrolled in Chinese colleges and universities from almost 180 different countries, both for their degree as well as for their non degree programs.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in China
- Unlike other courses, the MBBS course in China is taught in English, a great benefit for the students from abroad.
- The Medical Council of India have 48 of the most prestigious universities in China on their list.
- The fees are affordable and they start from about 2.5 lakhs annually for most universities.
- The degree from these universities are accepted and recognized worldwide.
- All the courses are recognized by either WHO, MCI or the MOE, which is the China Ministry of Education.
- Apart from teaching in English, the students are also trained in Mandarin from the first year itself so that the young doctors and interns are able to communicate better with the local patients during the routine clinical rotations.
- Students get to practice in well equipped hospitals which are associated with the universities themselves so that the students can get a hands- on practice right from the very beginning.
- With students from all over the world coming to study here, the pupils get a great amount of global exposure and that increases the cultural understanding of the students.
- The hostel facilities are very good and students enjoy all the amenities here. There are separate hostels for the international students as well. There are also provisions for scholarships from a few universities in case someone wants to apply early.
Why One Should Consider The Studying in China
China has the world’s largest population of around 1.50 Billion leading to huge patients flow in the hospitals. This leads to fantastic experience for the students during their internship as well as the hospital visits that start early from the 3rd / 4th semester. The top MBBS universities in china are generally based in larger cities due to the large patients flow taking their ranking much higher. Due to these the medical education in china has become quite popular among Indian students. MBBS China 2017 is something which would get closed the fastest among all the 9 countries where Indian students go abroad.
Currently there are more than 8,000 Indian students studying MBBS in China in 45 MCI approved universities. Studying MBBS in China is one of the fastest growing topic of discussion among the students planning to do their MBBS in abroad. The number of seats in the universities in china has been lowered in 2014.
Many of the universities from low cost and cheap medical universities having ‘C’ grade have been removed from the list of approved Chinese medical universities as well as china medical colleges in 2015. Hence the admission for MBBS courses in China needs timely application with proper guidance to select. Also, due to less number of Seats now available for Indian students and high demand already established, the eligibility to get admission to WHO approved MBBS in top China medical universities is as high as 80% in PCB group. The cost to study in China even at A graded universities is very low which makes it an attractive destination for Indian students to study MBBS in China. Now, the best medical universities in china English medium are available for you and go for it.
MBBS in China for Indian students is becoming very popular now as the MBBS courses in top graded China medical universities are being conducted with low MBBS fees structure. All these are medical college in china with a medium in English. SREC has placed more than 350 students to study MBBS in abroad in the last 4 years spread in various countries such as China, Russia, Georgia, USA and much more. One of the most reputed overseas education consultants in Mumbai, Delhi and Jaipur having students placed at various top ranked and A, A+, B, B+ graded China Medical colleges.